Blogging is a way to tell your story, life events or anything that the reader would be interested in reading about. Having a Blog can be a way for personal growth in your life. There are so many different areas in our lives that we can share experiences about or our hopes and dreams.
Blogging to me is a way for me to release my emotions. I did’t realize it until after I had written about 5 post, but It has been worth it to me learning how to open up and let things out and not hold them in. It is not healthy holding everything inside of yourself. I sure don’t want to keep doing the same things that will make my health any worse.
So Blogging is a perfect fit for me, helping me to stay focused and deal with emotions that I thought were already dealt with. This journey has been so fulfilling in my life! I am learning and growing more every day, it is a Wonderful experience.:)
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN STARTING A BLOG?
- Pick a blog name. Choose something descriptive, and choose your Niche something that your interested in or can help people in an area.
- Get your blog online. Register your blog and get hosting…. There are a variety of hosting providers to register with, but be careful which one you choose, a lot just promise to make you millions but have no training.
- Customize your blog. Choose a free template and tweak it…. This part was so much fun to me:) Trying out all the different templates and seeing how they would look with my niche.
- Write & publish your first post…. I thought this would be hard but once I did some training and learned how to choose the right keywords I started writing and it’s been so much easier than I thought it would be.
- Promote your blog…. Get more people to read your blog. Letting people know about your blog by Facebook, twitter or an of the social media sites is key to getting it out there. There are some other ways of promoting your blog…
- Make money blogging…. By Choosing the Affiliate Brands or Programs you want to represent.
How do you blog ideas?
- Put Together A Gif Filled Post…
- What Would You Love To Learn How To Do?…
- Write A Parody Post Of Some Kind….
- Set Up A Contest On Your Blog….
- Use Questions On Forums As Blog Ideas….
- If You Are Well Knowleged In A Field Or Know Some Topics Extra Well, Share With Others That Need To Learn What You Know….
- Do A Video Of Your Day….
What makes a good blog?
I’ve learned that a good blog is one that gives its users Great Content, at least 2 or 3 times a week; if not more. When you have a high quality content that will enriche the readers lives, they will keep coming back for more. A good blog is one that compels the reader to tell all of their friends about what they’re reading. Remember you need readers, so keep the content flowing.
How do you write a successful blog post?
- Know your audience…. When choosing your topic to write about make sure you know who you’re writing for and be real when writing.
- Write Compelling Headlines…. Pick out headlines that will draw your audience into the post.
- Add Subheadings to break the page…. With subheadings make sure to make them bold.
- Use Bullet Points…. If all bullets are phrases or fragments, use no end punctuation. Avoid making bullet points so long that they look like paragraphs. Three lines is a reasonable maximum length. Number bullet points when you have many or more than five or so.
- Add Images…. Adding Images will help you Rank better on the Web.
- Optimize for SEO…. This is used to increase the amount of visitors to a website by getting a high ranking placement in the search results page of the search engine.
- Add Clear call-to-action…. A call-to-action (CTA) is a button or link that you add to your website in order to guide your visitor and let them know what to do next.
How do you get ads on your blog?
4 Easy Ways to Get Advertisers on Your Site
- Promote an affiliate product on your site. Joining another company’s affiliate program is one of the simplest ways to get started with internet advertising.
- Use targeted advertising with Google AdSense…. Google will place ads on your Blog Posts or Pages for you.
- Approach companies directly to ask if you can advertise for them….
- Sign up for a blog-specific ad program.
- There are so many different ways to get ads and you want to make sure you have written A lot of Content on your Blog site before you start joining Ad Affiliate programs. The more established your Blog site is, the more Affiliate programs that will accept you.
I use to not understand blogging and to be honest didn’t read a lot of them either, unless they were sent to me. When I discovered the Wealthy Affiliate program, It got my attention because they were not promising no get-rich-quick schemes or become a millionaire overnight deals.
So I gave it a try and the next thing I knew, was how much I Enjoy writing and letting my voice be heard; Some times I don’t feel like it is, but on here I do an there is such a freedom. I hope you will give Blogging a Try.
This has been a wonderful experience for me. I love all the training provided, if not for it I would not know how to do this at all. I truly believe God brought blogging into my life to help me with my health, because since starting Blogging, it has given me a knew purpose and out look on how my life is and should be.
My hope is that you will give Blogging a Try to see if it helps you the way it has me.