DO NOT FEAR ** FEAR NOT ** I HAVE OVER COME WORLD
There is so much uncertainty in the World today that it has made fear of the unknown come to the forefront in our society. We are seeing Countries telling their people to stay home and businesses closing their doors. Here in America, Schools are closing for weeks at a time. People are buying up All Hand sanitizers and toilet paper products. FEAR has over taken. BUT DO NOT FEAR!
We Have to Believe and Trust that Everything Will Work out for Our Good!! God has OverCome The World!!
OK, so let’s shake off the fear, take a deep breath and smile, cause we got this. We just got to Believe!! I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me!!
We have been given the Wisdom of how to handle this situation with the coronavirus and now all we have to do is use that Wisdom.
Here are 3 major items we need on hand: Clorox Wipes, Lysol and Hand Sanitzer; they can kill the virus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
I Believe that Everyone of us know what we should be doing and that we are already and have been doing these things. So Do Not Fear, Just Keep Doing What You Know To Do!
Let’s Take It To The Lord In Prayer, On This National Day Of Prayer!
Blessings to you and Peace!