No matter where we are in life, young, old, rich or poor, we all have a hunger for more. More of life to live that makes us happy, healthy, feeling loved, confident, safe and fulfilled!!
At a certain point in our life we make a decision that we want to live a full life. So we start to look for answers to our questions on how to do that.
When we discover that a full life begins with a dream, All we have to do is enjoy life right where we are by setting goals that will help us achieve the full life we desire.
Below is a list to help make a list of Goals
- Making a list
- Choosing which goals go in order of first to last
- Choose something that you’ve wanted to do or accomplish and haven’t done it yet
- Give yourself time – Very Important
- List any long-term projects you are working on or plan on undertaking (buying a home, getting a degree, learning an instrument or language, etc.)
- List any personal habits you would like to eliminate, change, or develop. (Lose weight, stop smoking, stop interrupting, etc.)
- List any recurring activities you partake in or would like to partake in (gardening, clubs, hobbies, reading, etc)
- Make a list of what you would like to achieve
- Write down your goal list you put in order of first to last
- For each goal you have, write down a few action steps you can take towards achieving your goal.
- Keep a copy of your plan somewhere accessible where you can read it once a day ** Maybe on the bathroom mirror. Reading your goals daily will help keep you motivated.
- Tell someone, telling someone we know about our goals also seems to increase the likelihood that we will stick at them.
- Give yourself time – If you set realistic goals, it takes time to reach your goal, so don’t get discouraged keep going!
Actions / Dreams
- Start by Eliminating all your Excuses for not taking action
- Don’t Wait for the Perfect Moment! It will Never Come!
- Take the First Step:
by Dr. Martin Luther King, who said:
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.”
Achieving / Commitment
- Create Successful Habits: “Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.” ― Paulo Coelho
- Be Accountable to someone: “Focus on your goals, not your fear. Focus like a laser beam on your goals.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- Focus on Smaller Victories: “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” ― Bruce Lee
- Develop a deep Hunger: “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
Successful people are persistent (stubborn) toward the pursuit of their goal.
Your goal needs to bring up a purpose and meaning inside of you, so that you will become INSPIRED to attain your goals as opposed to motivated.
- Take 1 Goal at a Time and Go After It With a Passion!
- Never try to accomplish All of your goals together ✅ them off as you accomplish them!
Keep Growing and Keep Dreaming
You’ve just started, once these Goals are Achieved Keep Going, Press On.
You are on a Journey so Keep Growing and Keep Dreaming!
Blessings and Love,