THE BEST KEYWORD SEARCH TOOL IS
Looking to find High Quality Keyword for Your Marketing Campaigns. Simply perform a search below to start your research
I have been using JAAXY and Loving it! Once I learned how to use Jaaxy it’s been so easy finding keywords for my post and getting indexed happens all the time:) It’s my favorite search tool. Check It out, Jaaxy is Awesome!
Here Are Some Of The Most Important Metrics When Looking For A Quality “Keyword”
Jaaxy is a revolution in finding high traffic keywords with low competition for all types of online marketing. The Jaaxy Keyword tool will find you highly desirable keywords to use that will connect with people in the Search Engines.
TFC– The number of visitors.
Example: It might show 75, which would be an average of the number of visitors projected to visit your website in a month if you receive first page rankings in the search engines.
QSR- Quoted Search Results Which is the number of competing websites competing ranked in Google for the same exact keyword.
Example: 50 competing websites for the keyword you are looking up. At Wealthy Affiliate it is suggested that you look for keywords that have under 100 competing websites.
KQI – Keyword Quality Index. Green = Great, Yellow = OK, Red = Poor.
Example: Let’s use the above example of 50 competing websites that would indicate Green, an example of 150 competing websites would probably show yellow(note: each keyword KOI number might vary due to the number of searches and visits per month to a website) another example might be 375 competing websites and this would probably indicate Red. The KOI tells you if your keyword is a good one to use or maybe you should look for another.
SEO– A score base upon Traffic and Competition. The higher the score the more likely you would rank with this keyword on the first page. (1-100, the higher the better)
Example: An SEO score of 93 is better then an SEO score of 85
Domains– Availability of domains that are related to the keyword.
Example: your keyword.com, or .net, or .org. Check with Site Builder to confirm a keyword domain availability.
I Hope This Will Give You A Clear Definition Of The Jaaxy Columns
Search keyWord (2) : helps you to pin down a workable and successful keyword.
- Site Rank allows you to see if and where your site is ranked on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- My keyword saved lists: each time you search a keyword, you can save your results. You will find the list of your saved searches here.
- Search analysis: gives you insight in your niche: your market, the competition and new trends
- Alphabet soup: helps you to find a specific niche.
- Brainstorm HQ: stay ahead of the competition and jump on new trendy subjects
- Affiliate programs: this is very handy to find affiliate programs that fit your niche. Not just google ads or amazon…
- Niche keywords lists: narrow your niche and find a good match.
That gives us a lot of options to dig into… Let us have closer look at the basics.
The Jaaxy tool comes with many features and opens up to many brilliant searches. We will try to cover the most important ones.
1. For now, let us search for a keyword that matches our niche. In this case dancing shoes
Clicking on get QSR, we notice a series of keywords with great results.
2. Let us view the full report on the Jaaxy website
It looks like this:
The jaaxy tool is integrated in the WA platform. And this alone is worth upgrading to premium since it refines your search for keywords and niches, keeps track of your searches and helps you to find the right affiliate programs.
Your site is scanned by several search engines and bots. And your result and success depends on
- The number of blogs
- The length of your text
- Your niche and the competition
- The format and design of your text with headings, texted images, bold text
- The maturity of your site and your audience
- The keen use of keywords
Thank you for Checking out my Jaaxy Review! I haven’t found any negitives to Jaaxy.
Have a Wonderful 2020 and Blessings to you,