Vision Boards are so much fun to receive or make for your family and friends or even strangers that you may just have a feeling need some encouragement.
Vision Boards can be a great way to start a new chapter in your life, Are You Ready?
A Vision board is a collage of images, pictures, and affirmations of one’s dreams and desires, designed to serve as a source of inspiration and motivation, and to use the law of attraction to attain goals. Wikipedia
The purpose of your vision board is to bring everything on it to life. First, think about what your goals are in the following areas: relationships, career, finances, home, travel, personal growth (including spirituality, social life, education) and health.
Scripture says “write the vision and make it plain. So he who reads it will run to it, and even though it will tarry, wait for it. For surely it will come at an appointed time.”
- Posterboard, cork board or small canvas.
- Stack of old magazines or you can print the images you want.
- Markers or paint.
- Glue, tape, thumbtacks or pins.
- Photo of yourself and your family.
- Paper & Pens…
The reason that vision boards work so great is because you visually see them every day. Visualization is one of the most popular and effective mind workouts that you can do.
How to make Your Vision Board
• Create a list of goals you would like to achieve in the next year.
• Find pictures that represent your goals and inspire you.
• When placing your picture add gold around it, you are the most important person in your Vision board.
• Add motivational “affirmation words” that represent how you want to feel, such as: “joyful,” “abundant,” “powerful,” “loved,” “strong,” “healthy,” “loving,” and “financially free…”
• Take time to contemplate your vision board every day.
You can also create a vision board for your kids so your whole family can create goals together.
Remember that A vision board helps you to clarify, concentrate and maintain focus on specific life goals. Literally, a vision board is any sort of board you choose to display Images or Words that represent whatever you want to be, do or have in your life or future.
Let your vision be open wide so you can write down Everything on your vision board.
Dig deep and remember all of the dreams you have had and Believe for them.
Always go after the Visions God has placed inside of you and you will be satisfied.